Monday, March 23, 2009

Dirty Jokes with San Iker

Okay I think it is about time I gave some time to the man in front of the net, Iker Casillas. I think it is only fitting I begin this post with a quote about the man himself from the Real Madrid website. “His hands don’t lose an inkling of expressiveness or strength without his gloves on.”

He is Spanish, played for Real Madrid since he was a wee little lad, the current captain of the Spanish national team. He is probably the best keeper in the world right now. And is just plain old flippin’ hotty-boombastic gorgeous. Manmeat with gloves and armband. Anyways I spend a lot of time looking at pictures of this man, because I am usually bored and have no life…and I enjoy it. Every once in a while I stumble upon one that just makes me think of a dirty joke, or other dirty things (more so than I am already thinking just looking at him.) Here are a few…most speak for themselves.

Oh Iker you want me to hold your ball? Sure why not.

Photobucket

Hmm what do you plan to do with that glove? (Oh so many places I could go that I just wont so please feel free to use your imagination)

Photobucket

*insert joke about balls in face*
Photobucket


Yes, yes I am a highly educated and sophisticated woman. But sometimes I am convinced I was a frat boy in a past life.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates