Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Manmeat

I figured I needed a weekly installment on my blog, so here it is and it will be called “Monday Manmeat.” I will feature a little profile and some pictures of my favorite hottie of the week. I would have chosen a day other than Monday for manmeat fun, but it was the only day that started with M. I hope you enjoy, and if you have a man you want to see on here let me know! Now for my first installment…Jason Statham.

This lovely hunk of action hero manmeat wandered into my life many years ago as “Bacon” in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and “Turkish” in Snatch.
Photobucket
I will be honest he eluded me for years after by staring in a series of bad action movies like the Transporter Trilogy, Crank, etc. However, I started watching some of those bad action movies when I remembered just how ridiculously hot this man is.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay well I only watched about 20 minutes of “The Transporter 2” but there was a brilliant moment when he takes off his suit jacket and his button-down shirt is conveniently missing a sleeve exposing his bulging bicep. Now THAT was brilliant filmage. I am now planning on seeing as many of these movies as I can.
Photobucket
all pics from photobucket
I am not going to lie, I am seriously tempted to go see “Crank 2” in the theater, I have not seen “Crank” but I am a smart girl and I figure I can piece together its umm highly complicated and intricate plot via wikipedia and imdb.

1 comments:

senorita.blue said...

Hehehe - I like Jason in Italian Job.
Also - someone said that he looks a bit like Pepe Reina XD

Template by:
Free Blog Templates