Monday, June 1, 2009

Keeping with the tradition of Monday Manmeat, I am not going to go into all of his accomplishments just going to focus on the hottiness. Quick background, he is known simply as Xavi, plays for Barca and Spanish NT and is one of, if not the best midfielders in the world.

I cannot begin to describe my feelings for this pocket-sized Spanish hunk of man. I don't know if it is his puppy-dog eyes and always perfectly spiked hair...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Or the confused/pouty expression that is always on his face...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maybe its his magical passing skills and perma-5 o'clock shadow...I don't really know but I do know the Xavster does things to me I could never explain
Photobucket

And one more time I will post the ultimate Xavalicious picture...stumbled upon this beauty and still have not breathed right since. Maybe its because it is the only sans-shirt pic I have found of him, or the cascading water, the look on his face, the fact that there seems to be a hint of chest hair (a rare sight amongst Spanish ballers)it could be any of the above things. However, what I think that really makes me melt in this picture is the fact that even while showering in a random village his hair stays perfectly spiky. Oh Xavi.
Photobucket
This pint-sized bundle of magical passing sexy is not for everyone, but there are a special few of us who see it.

2 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

Om nom nom. I see it. I defo see it. Guuuuh.

*takes a moment to fully appreciate the shower pic*

chicnandia said...

The shower pic is sorta hot but other than that he doesnt do much for me....I love him for his skills and thats about it

Template by:
Free Blog Templates