Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am on a serious French kick lately. I am loving everything frog, so I figured this week Monday Manmeat (yes I know its Thursday) would be on one of my favorite frenchies. Yoann “Lashes” Gourcuff.

He plays for Les Bleus, used to play for AC Milan went on loan to Bordeaux and is now staying there. They call him Le Petite Zizou. He is young has endless talent oh and likes to strip after games and run around in nothing but his undies. Bless him.
I am just going to let the pictures do the talking for the rest of the post as I will be too busy making dirty jokes about baguettes and giggling to myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Okay I do have to comment on this last picture. I am sure everyone has seen it a million times, but I mean my god can you ever get sick of it? It is perfection. I think this man was born to be in black and white. Not to mention the undone button on his jeans it is just beyond words.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates